Tolmao Group is looking for a passionate Digital Strategist to join our international and dynamic team. You will be responsible for leading digital strategy by providing accounts/clients insights and digital solutions to reach their objectives. Expect to work on a range of client accounts, across all Chinese and Western digital platforms.
- Develop and maintain a strategic content and editorial calendars
- Brainstorming and conceptualizing new and exciting content for variety of clients
- Setting campaign KPIs and defining, tracking and optimizing results and targets
- Creating rich, savvy, relevant content for accounts (article, photos, videos)
- Keeping up to date with trends and insights of content that people are talking
- Develop KOL & influencers communities on some specific identified strategic markets
You report directly to Project Supervisor and work closely together with the Marketing Strategist, Project/Account Managers, as well as the Creative and Marketing Team.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing or comparable
- 2-3 years experience working on digital production teams and or in an agency
- Strong passion for social media management/PR/marketing with deep understanding of China’s digital & SoMe landscape, market trends, and consumer behavioral habits
- Able to balance multiple projects and assignments. Highly detail-oriented, organized, and patient
- A strong understanding of branding, and the needs of different clients
- Familiar with Chinese platforms such as WeChat, Weibo, Baidu, Youku, etc is a plus
If you are interested, please send us your sample of work and CV to email@example.com.
MARKETING&SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Tolmao Group is an integrated marketing agency that combines the traditional marketing tools with an innovative approach. We are looking for a proactive, motivated intern interested in learning about brand development and brand strategy for a company. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Assist in the management of a wide range of advertising platforms including Chinese and Western social media platform
- Develop and create new and creative content for company’s social media channels and promotional materials
- Support with the execution of offline events
- Perform analysis of marketing, sales data and monthly report
- Conduct research and analyze competitor
- Additional duties as assigned
You report directly to the Marketing Manager and work closely together with the other Account Managers and Creative Team.
- Ideally, candidate must reside in Shanghai
- Candidate must be available at least 3-5 full days a week
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is required and or Chinese
- Skills such as multitasking, managing information and problem-solving, ability to work across the functions, creativity
- Able to use Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Photoshop/AI
- Knowledge of web design, social media, SEO/SEM is a plus
- Majoring in related industry such as Marketing/Sales, Advertising, Communication/Journalism
We offer a dynamic and challenging internship within a highly motivated team in an international environment. The office is located in our Headquarters in Shanghai, China.
If you are interested, please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.