BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
Are you a natural go-getter? Do you possess a tireless drive and self-motivation to achiever bigger and better results, similar to an entrepreneur in a start-up? Are you hungry, motivated, and excited to learn and grow? This may be the opportunity for you!
As a Business Development Associate at Tolmao Group… you will use your proven track record in solution selling to contact and meet with potential new clients, understand their critical business issues, and align their aspirations with our solutions.
Identify, qualify and follow up with sales and business development opportunities
Research and proactively contact through WeChat, LinkedIn and related social networks to engage and attract new prospects
Drive referral marketing process with current and former clients
Write engaging proposals and develop thorough contracts
Actively manage sales pipeline
Solutions selling experience
1-3 years of active sales or business development within the digital marketing space: media sales, search marketing, or agency experience is highly preferred
Strong interpersonal skills to interact directly with senior decision makers to successfully secure new business
Highly self-motivated, dependable, results-oriented and willing to be held accountable and take ownership of assignments
Superb verbal and written communication skills exemplified through professional, timely, and detailed correspondence with experience writing sales proposals and contracts
Tolmao Group is looking for a passionate Digital Strategist to join our international and dynamic team. You will be responsible for leading digital strategy by providing accounts/clients insights and digital solutions to reach their objectives. Expect to work on a range of client accounts, across all Chinese and Western digital platforms.
- Develop and maintain a strategic content and editorial calendars
- Brainstorming and conceptualizing new and exciting content for variety of clients
- Setting campaign KPIs and defining, tracking and optimizing results and targets
- Creating rich, savvy, relevant content for accounts (article, photos, videos)
- Keeping up to date with trends and insights of content that people are talking
- Develop KOL & influencers communities on some specific identified strategic markets
You report directly to Project Supervisor and work closely together with the Marketing Strategist, Project/Account Managers, as well as the Creative and Marketing Team.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing or comparable
- 2-3 years experience working on digital production teams and or in an agency
- Strong passion for social media management/PR/marketing with deep understanding of China’s digital & SoMe landscape, market trends, and consumer behavioral habits
- Able to balance multiple projects and assignments. Highly detail-oriented, organized, and patient
- A strong understanding of branding, and the needs of different clients
- Familiar with Chinese platforms such as WeChat, Weibo, Baidu, Youku, etc is a plus
If you are interested, please send us your sample of work and CV to email@example.com.
MARKETING&SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Tolmao Group is an integrated marketing agency that combines the traditional marketing tools with an innovative approach. We are looking for a proactive, motivated intern interested in learning about brand development and brand strategy for a company. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Assist in the management of a wide range of advertising platforms including Chinese and Western social media platform
- Develop and create new and creative content for company’s social media channels and promotional materials
- Support with the execution of offline events
- Perform analysis of marketing, sales data and monthly report
- Conduct research and analyze competitor
- Additional duties as assigned
You report directly to the Marketing Manager and work closely together with the other Account Managers and Creative Team.
- Ideally, candidate must reside in Shanghai
- Candidate must be available at least 3-5 full days a week
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is required and or Chinese
- Skills such as multitasking, managing information and problem-solving, ability to work across the functions, creativity
- Able to use Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Photoshop/AI
- Knowledge of web design, social media, SEO/SEM is a plus
- Majoring in related industry such as Marketing/Sales, Advertising, Communication/Journalism
We offer a dynamic and challenging internship within a highly motivated team in an international environment. The office is located in our Headquarters in Shanghai, China.
If you are interested, please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.